We'll keep updating this page with the next upcoming events.
ASIS Chapter Events
- Thu, May 27Online EventASIS Ireland is hosting yet another online webinar. All members are welcome!
- Thu, Feb 25Online EventASIS Ireland is delighted to host its first Webinar meeting of 2021. Join at 1.00PM on 25 Feb 2021 to learn more about "Indeed’s Return to Work Planning: The Pivotal Role of Access Control" webinar session. Brought to you by Indeed and HID Global.
- Tue, Nov 03Online EventASIS Ireland is hosting a Young Professionals Webinar on Tuesday, 03 Nov at 12:00. All members are welcome!
- Tue, Aug 18Online EventASIS Ireland is delighted to host another Webinar 18/08/2020 @ 12:00hrs.
- Thu, Dec 06The Westbury Hotel
- Tue, Jul 03Googles European HQIn a world where Terrorism has no boundaries, is Ireland a target for a terrorist attack? Anti-Money Laundering - with the Introduction of new anti-money laundering laws, do they go far enough to stop the financing of terror? And what impact will the new laws have?
- Wed, Apr 18Rotterdam, NetherlandsAs boundaries continue to erode between the physical and cyber worlds, between high and low-tech risks, between the human workforce and artificial intelligence, and as the valuation of digital compared to physical assets undergoes radical shifts, ASIS Europe 2018 tackles the most challenging issues.
- Wed, Mar 07The Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC)Event hosted by Net Defender: What is digital forensics?How & when digital forensic analysis can be used in the corporate world. Network forensics and in particular monitoring of network traffic on a corporate network. Steps corporations both large and small can take to protect from inside threat